Do I have Income Protection insurance?

Many employees are covered for Income Protection or Total & Temporary Disablement (TTD) through their employers, employment superannuation, or industry organisations. Self-employed people often have private income protection. Your benefit statement will list if you have any income protection insurance.

  • I have read the Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.